domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

(3) my birthday

my birthday,it will be my 18 soo it must be big . I didn't know it realy secure but i think i will do this: we meet us ( friends) in a restaurant ,than we will go to my restaurant and I invite all the people to a barrel of beer and 5 liter of a good licor ,and than we walk to chic and make some more party. I didn't how i can invite to my party because I will have all my good friends but its dificult because im from a nother village and i have friends there and in castello ,what really do is to invite the class of 2 batx and friends of roses ,and some one of the classe of 1 batx , we will be a lot of people i hoppe they wouldn't be problems ,I didn't expect presents I only what to have a great time with all my friends . And of cours at the morning i will celebrate with my family i hoppe my grandmother came at home and we can eat some pie all the family ,I think it will be great !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario