domingo, 4 de marzo de 2012

(6) facebook

Facebook is a social network comunity.At the beginningit was made for students and professors of the university to change theier info with each other .But it didn't work soo ,Facebook turned into a the biggest biggest social network of the world . All the people in the world have an acount in facebook even the Queen has one.
I facebook you can chat with other people upload videos and pictures,post something on your wall or other walls .you can make friends around the world,its funny.
they always put new things in facebook the latest update whas that you can make now videochats .
I like it a lot ,It's part of my social life when I'm at homeand borred I chat with someone or I watch some pictures or i vist the walls of friends and uptodate with my friends.
They are people who think it is bad,its addictive. but i don't think soo.I think we are addictive but not on facebook we are addictive on information,bit it was always soo, we are watching TV ore listening to the radio. They are wellof informationlike facbook.
Facebook is great and I like it a lot .Facebook makes my day richer in information Soo... Get your facebook acount ,get on and have fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario