jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

GYM

thats anotyher freetime action what i make every 2 day.
I make it to be in form and to ingres in muscles haha .
I make a lot of weight exercices but always i make a half our of normal exercices like running or ciclyng tings like taht .than i start with the leg training i put a weight of 41 to 52 kg to push them up the next step are te back and the chest i put a midle of a 32 kg I don't want to injure me haha
then i make arms a weight of 10 kg for biceps and 20 o more for the front arms ,then i go to swimming a little bit and at least I go to the jakuzzi and to the sauna .the i go home relaxed but the next morning i have very big payn all over the body thats why i go only every 2 days.i hope i will be in a good form next summer and meet a lot of girls hahaha .not only for that i make it because i whant to make me a tatto and my opinion a tatto only fits on a good trained body .
So i must continue tu push up some weight ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario