domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

My year in castello 2

This year I must do another time the first batxillerat because I had bad marks and i didn' pas.
This year i changed some clases haha ,now I'm doing biologi,maths ,thecnicaldrawing ,and cience of the earth . I like my new subjects there are so i think more interesting i learn a lot of new things and I have much better marks than last year haha .
There are new teachers and old teachers but i think that they can explain us better than last year but I also think they have a lot of problems with my clas because they make a lot of things what they souldn't do but it is always so in a clas.
What I also think my new clas is not like the other ,this one all are friends but in the clas of the last year they was like brothers and sisters .
I some times i wich that i pas the clas and be at second batxillerat but also i meet a lot of new people nice people friendly and I think good friends .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario