jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

my summer

It was a mad summer,a lot of up and downs ,but it was great haha.
In the summer I worked in the restaurant of my parents and make a lot of money .And after the work normaly when it was saturndays i went to Chic a discotek 5 minutes far of my restaurant .This was the start of make real a dream since I have my scooter I always whant tunned up in a speed machine hahaha it has cost sic hundert euros it was expancive , but the scooter has reached a maximum speed of 125 km/h it was great to make little street races with cars hahaha but it wasn't for a long time 3 weeks and than the innerparts of the motor have brooken it was a piti because i can't showed them to all my friends and it was always a kick to drive near the police and to know if they stop you your father will kill you hahaha .than i must work another time because I must pay the reparation of my scooter i saied it was a up and down hahah .but it was also great driving a little rocket hahahah :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario