domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

my week ends

My weekend starts at the fryday at 2:30 PM when i finish the school ,normaly i go home eat a litlie bit just at 3:00 tty han i go with my parents to the gym just at 6.30 pm than i rings a friend and ask him where he are now and I go with him ,and thats is my fryday ,saturnday i weekup late because its the onlist day who i can sleep a lot tha i have breacfast ,and now it depents on my sport if i have a match out side of roses i must be at 1:00 pm in figueres than whe go to the place where we play ,if we dont play i stay with friends and have a nice time ,usually we go out at the night we go to chic or to the mojito or sikim or we make our party and normally i arrive at homeat 4:30 am i wakeup at 11:00 am and i start doing my homework and i don't go out or stay with friend and at the night i watch a film and than I study for the exam if I have an exam .
soo thats my nomal weekend ahah

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario