lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

(3) my birthday

My birthday was the 25th may ,I become 18  yes !!!
I'm going to explain a little bit about the spectacular weekend  XD 
Last frieday I was at school like a normal day ,then I went home and I made some things ,than I went to my friends and we went to the beach and we played a bit beachsoocker  ,after them I went home and i had a shower and I wait and prepared a bit of snacks ,at my 9:00 p.m  came  my friends we started to watching the COPA DEL REI we were very happy and I take out the 30 liter barrel of beer and we started to drink It was a very funny night we all were very happy .at 5:00 a.m we went to bed .
Next morning we all stood up with a headeach  it felt like a plain landing on our heads ,at the same day we meet us an we went to the beach and relax a bit ,at 9:00 pm we eat at the PAGO PAGO ,some goof chiken XD .
After this we went to the freekiss and drink something ,at 1:00a.m we went to Chic an we stay there just at 5:00a.m . we went to bed and start the next day like a zomby ,but I must say it was my best weekend ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario