lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

(4)the last 2 weeks of school

They will be the hardest of the year ,we haven't a exam every day but we have 3 or 4 evrey week and ,the will not be easy to pass them . the last one of catalan I think wasn't very good ,but i think i can make it better in the second and last exam befor the recupartion exams  this year i won't be by this exams they are a waste of time ,last year  I tought that I was mad to want pass 6 exams of recupartion it was a big fail not  to studi but this year I changed some subjects and BOOM I become better ,but I must say I studied diffred than last year
And I pay more attention than last year ,soo I think this last to week wont be a big problem continue like the last months and I haven't to go to the exam recuperation an than I can start with the real party  .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario