miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

(6) eight days to euro cup

 finally the european football cup returns , I think this year it would be interesting just at the start because if we look at the groups we see for example that germany ,the netherlands ,portugal and danemarck are in the same group 3 big countris just start the trip compiting eachother , it will beinteresting ,I hoppe this year wins germany the cup I think they are a young team but the best ,spain is good but they are to old ,the same happens with  the netherlands,but i think England can be a hard team altaught lappard can't play , what more france can have a chance but I think not a the biggest i realy hoppe that germany wins the cup soo I can be happy and laught a bit about my friends  because they make the same with me the last european cup
And finally i think i will buy me the football shirt of the german team . I want see amaizing matches this time!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario